Last week, I was a guest on the podcast Artist CEO talking about how to avoid burnout.
A few insights:
- The artistic expression can energize one to avoid burnout
- Some of us get burned out because we need that assurance that we utilized all our available resources in service of the goal
- The recovery from burnout increases as we get older
- Building a buffer from burnout tends to be more efficient than recovering from it
- "Success means that you as a human being feel fulfilled and can be of service to the world"
Listen to the podcast here.